Back when I was an omnivore, my mom made a recipe for Baja Norte Chicken with Peach and Green Chile Salsa. I posted the original recipe on the CLBB a long time ago, and also tried making a tofu version.
With local peaches in the markets here, I thought of this recipe and made it again, with tofu. Very yummy and satisfying served over steamed rice to soak up all the delicious peach salsa. I accompanied it with a Zucchini-Pecan Saute that I saw over on The Savory Notebook. We really liked the zucchini dish and will repeat that in the future.
Here's my tofu version of the chicken recipe:
Tofu with Peach and Green Chile Salsa
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Tofu with peach and green chile salsa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Steph - That looks delicious. Nectarines are everywhere right about now, so this is extremely timely.
Is that sauteed zucchini on the plate as well?
Post a Comment